Sabtu, 09 Mei 2009

May with juhdy magazine


Time by time we had reach may. It is the fifth month of 2009. May is month of education, because we are celebrate a national education day at 2 may 2009. I wish we have more better of education in Indonesia. Following a program, government will make a free about educational fee from basic until junior high school. This nation had enough tired with a worst educational program and an expensive school fee.

In the first may, I have many plans for travelling. I am really wanted to visit many other cities in Indonesia. In April I had visited Banten and Bandar Lampung. In this month I want go to Pangandaran. People said that it have a beautiful shore. Pangandaran have a similar beach as Balinese beach. I don’t know it is right or not, but Pangandaran now will be my target.

2 May 2009. It is a national education days, I am begin in my journey. Leaving Jakarta at 10 PM, UKI is my start point. Many people take a bus in here to go out side Jakarta. I can get a bus to reach Tasikmalaya. I will stop at that city before going to Pangandaran. We reach Tasikmalaya at about 4 Am the next morning. In Tasikmalaya we only get a couple hours for sleep. Finally we are going to Pangandaran. The route is long enough, following the map contour up and down hills, to reach a beautiful beach of Pangandaran. I am enjoyed my travelling and enter many different cities tat I had visited. If you want to know about my journey please visit travelling.

I hope you will follow Juhdy magazine always. I had post many information and stories, like as the newest Indonesian movies, TV program, Culinary and profiles of Indonesian top people. Regards from Juhdy Magazine (Written by Aji and Joe)