Rabu, 22 April 2009

Holyday in Election Day


In Election Day 9 April 2009 and Easter Day, I went to Lampung. I want to explore Bandar Lampung for the first time. Rote that I follow is beginning from Serang, Banten, Merak, Bakuheni, Kalianda and Bandar Lampung. I never think before I had visit to a beautiful beach in Kalianda area. I am sure that no body knows that we can find a pleasure in the beaches. Really, I am very exciting with my journey in Lampung. All the thing is never is planned before. Just a spontaneous idea and I am following the idea. If you want to know my complete journey in Lampung. You can click at travelling. I had post all about my expedition in Lampung. But if you only want to see the beautiful beaches and other object tourism in Lampung, you can click gallery. I had post my narcissus photos. See you in my next expedition. Let’s following always juhdy magazine, because there are many object tourism I will post and discuss. Thank You.